Order a translation of the certificate into Ukrainian, Russian, English or any other language you need, and we will professionally translate and notarize it. We provide the most profitable, fast and high-quality translations in Kyiv!
ALWAYS FOR YOU
Making translations in our Agency, you SAVE your money and time! Why? Because we will also translate the seal and notary's executory endorsement, and you will not have to do it abroad one more time.
We will quickly translate any certificate
- birth certificate;
- marriage certificate;
- divorce certificate;
- death certificate;
- change of name/surname;
- about establishing paternity and others.
On the translation of Ukrainian certificates into Russian, English and other languages
Most consulates of foreign states in Ukraine accept and process documents submitted by citizens of Ukraine for obtaining a tourist visa under a simplified procedure.
Due to this, some of the documents from the submitted package of documents, including certificates, are translated into a foreign language and do not require any certification.
To obtain a visa to a Schengen country, in most cases it will be enough to translate certificates and other documents into English, which will significantly reduce your costs compared to, for example, translation into Portuguese.
Translation of certificates for submission to foreign authorities
When submitting certificates to the authorities of foreign states, you should bear in mind that in most cases it is required to affix an Apostille to them at the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, then make a notarized translation and, in some cases, affix a second Apostille or legalize them at the consulate of a foreign state. Often, we advise you to re-obtain a new sample certificate (duplicate) from the Registry Office, because a number of countries require that the date of issue of documents on the territory of Ukraine does not exceed certain time months before they are submitted to the required authorities, which is true for such countries as Italy or Spain.
Our Translation Agency cooperates with the authorities of the Kyiv Civil Status Registry Office, so we will always be able to obtain a duplicative certificate for you as soon as possible.
If, nevertheless, you decide to submit a certificate for affixing the Apostille stamp without receiving its duplicate, you should know that:
- The certificate should not be laminated;
- There should not be any other stamps or marks on the certificate (for example, on the issuance of a passport);
- The certificate should be sealed by the Registry Office, instead of the executive committee of the local authority.
Requirements for registration of certificates issued abroad for submission to the government agencies of Ukraine depend on the purpose, for example:
- when receiving a TIN for a child who is a non-resident of Ukraine, a translation of the birth certificate into Ukrainian certified by the seal of the translation agency is required;
- when receiving a child care allowance, a notarized translation of a birth certificate, previously legalized or apostilled in the country of issue of this document, is required
- when changing a surname in connection with a marriage contracted abroad, a notarized translation of a marriage certificate, previously legalized or apostilled in the country of issue of this document, is required;
- when entering into a marriage with a previously married foreigner in Ukraine, it is necessary to provide a notarized translation of the divorce certificate (court decision on divorce), previously legalized or apostilled in the country of issue of this document.
For documents issued on the territory of the CIS countries, you will have to provide us with the original certificate, and we will perform its notarized translation into Ukrainian. This will be enough to validate the documents on the territory of Ukraine.
Kyiv Regional Translation Agency employees have vast experience not only in translating documents, but are also aware of the correctness of their execution, the legalization and apostillation procedures, and also know the requirements for documents issued by both government agencies and organizations both in Ukraine and abroad.
A friendly team, quality services, favourable prices for the translation of certificates and their notarization are here for you.