An apostille is a special stamp of a standard form that authenticates a document and extends its validity outside the country where it is issued. Consequently, a document whose legality is confirmed in this way is recognized by all states that have ratified the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961 or acceded to it.
Today, competent government agency can affix an Apostille directly on your document or on a separate sheet attached to it.
The Apostille itself is a square or rectangular-shaped stamp, the side of which is at least 9 cm and contains the following important information:
- The state where the stamp was affixed;
- Full name and position of the person whose signature confirms the Apostille;
- The organization whose seal is affixed to the certified document;
- The city in which the document has been apostilled;
- The date of the document apostillation;
- The authority that has apostilled the document;
- Full name, position and signature of the person who affixed the Apostille;
- Individual Apostille number.
ALWAYS FOR YOU
Let us bring to your attention a list of documents on which you can put an Apostille:
- Documents issued by the justice and prosecutor's offices (including registry offices);
- Documents issued by judicial authorities;
- Documents executed by notaries;
- Documents on education and academic titles;
- Administrative records;
- Medical certificates;
- Certificates obtained from the internal affairs bodies.
You should know that the apostille is not affixed:
- On documents issued by foreign diplomatic institutions of Ukraine;
- On documents related to commercial activities and customs operations;
- On documents that have signs of correspondence.
Besides, a distinctive feature of the Apostille is the heading in French: “Apostille (Convention de la Haye du 5 octobre 1961)”. The text of the stamp is made according to international standards – that is, in French, however, in Ukrainian office work, documents are only in the state language, so to travel abroad, you will need to translate both the apostille and the entire document it is placed at.
Send us your documents for apostillation from any corner of our country by any postal service convenient for you. To pay for our services, use a credit card or other payment method. As a result, you will be able to receive fully prepared documents directly from our office or to a pre-specified address.
Do you need apostillation of your documents?
Please, provide us with:
- The documents that require an Apostille stamp;
- Indicate when you need to have the finished documents.
Then we act ourselves and thereby save you from visiting the necessary authorities and waiting in tedious lines!
NB!To affix an Apostille stamp, the presence of the documents’ owner is not necessary and you can do without a power of attorney.
Time frame for apostillation
We work with government agencies without intermediaries and do not accumulate documents for submission to the authorities, but urgently submit them to the relevant authorities, so the time frame for affixing an Apostille is as short as possible!
Kyiv Translation Agency will provide maximum assistance in affixing an Apostille in the shortest possible time, you just have to turn to us!
CALL US! COME! ORDER!
IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS, ASK THE MANAGER!