Order a reference translation into Ukrainian, Russian, English or any other language you need, and we will professionally translate and notarize it in a matter of minutes. We have the most profitable, fast and high-quality translations in Kyiv!
Correct execution of references is important!
Upon receipt of the reference you ordered in a particular organization, be sure to review its contents.
The reference shall meet the following requirements:
- the reference shall be drawn up on the letterhead of the organization with contact details or contain a stamp with details;
- the date of the reference compilation and the outgoing number shall be indicated;
- the reference is signed by an authorized person, often the head or his deputy;
- the surname and initials of the person signing the reference shall be indicated opposite the signature;
- the presence of the seal or stamp of the organization in the reference is required. If it is necessary to notarize the translator's signature on the completed translation, the seal shall be official and not contain the words "For sealing documents", "Seal of the registrar";
- the references subject to legalization or apostillation shall be drawn up in Ukrainian.
The above data in a reference indicates the competence of its compiler and the correctness of its compilation in accordance with the office work, which is often noted by the authorities to which it is submitted.
Most references contains information that may change over time.
Although the reference does not indicate its validity period, each of the organizations, at its discretion, determines the validity period of certain references with translation.
The closer the date of receipt of the certificate to the submission of documents deadline, the better!
- Employment confirmation letters – up to 1 month;
- Student status confirmations (school, establishment of higher education) – 1-2 months;
- Bank references – from 2 weeks to 1 month;
- Health certificates – 1-2 months;
- Certificates of good conduct – from 3 to 6 months.
Translation of references into English, German, Italian and other languages
The rules of transliteration in Ukraine have changed several times, and some surnames and first names can be transliterated and indicated in an international passport in accordance with the wishes of its holder.
So, when translating references from Ukrainian and Russian into English and other languages, it is necessary to provide the spelling of first and last names according to an international passport of the person to whom the reference was issued.
Translation of references for embassies and consulates of the Schengen member states in order to obtain a tourist visa is often just filed to the original document without any certification.
In other cases, you will need a notarized translation, or a translation certified by the seals of a translation agency.
Please note that when submitting documents to foreign states authorities, it is sometimes necessary to translate the notary's executory endorsement into the same language the document has been translated.
On almost all occasions, the translation is filed to the original reference instead of its copy.
A friendly team, high-quality services, favourable prices for the translation of references and their notarization are here for you.