Do you need a TIN for a foreign citizen in Ukraine? Kyiv Regional Translation Agency is happy to help you with this!
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an individual taxpayer number, i.e. a digital code that is assigned to individuals and legal entities in order for the state to control taxation.
If you are a foreign citizen who arrived in Ukraine from another country for the purpose of full-fledged residence, doing business or just getting a job, you are definitely in need of a TIN in Ukraine.
Below are the most relevant and common situations when registration of a TIN is mandatory:
- Employment in Ukraine;
- Registration of citizenship of Ukraine;
- Obtaining a residence permit in Ukraine;
- Getting education in Ukraine;
- Registering a legal entity;
- Opening a bank account in a Ukrainian bank:
- Conclusion of various notarial transactions and contracts;
- Joining the founders of the company or its shareholders.
Why Kyiv Regional Translation Agency?
At present, Kyiv Regional Translation Agency provides services for obtaining a TIN for foreigners in all cities of Ukraine in a fairly short time. For non-residents, we provide the opportunity to receive this important document without their personal presence, with subsequent personal delivery or via a delivery service.
Thus, in order to arrange this service with our company, you have to provide us with the following package of documents:
- Notarized translation of the passport into Ukrainian;
- Notarized power of attorney (as agreed).
We will do the rest for you! With us, you can be sure that the TIN for foreigners in Ukraine is not too tall an order!
PHONE! COME! ORDER!
IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS, ASK THE MANAGER!