Order translation of passport into Ukrainian, English or any other language you need.
We will professionally translate and notarize it on that very day.
When ordering translations in our Agency, you save your money and time! Why? Because we also translate the seal and notarial writ of execution so that you do not have to do this abroad.
- translation of Ukrainian passport (domestic);
- translation of an international passport;
- translation of the following foreign passports:
- translation of an American passport;
- translation of a German passport;
- translation of an Italian passport;
- translation of a Turkish passport;
- translation of a Polish passport;
- translation of an Uzbek passport;
- translation of a Moldovan passport and others.
Please note that the translation of a foreign citizen's passport into Ukrainian may be required in the following cases:
- Making an invitation for an alien;
- Getting a residence permit and its extension;
- Getting a work (employment) permit;
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) assignment;
- Obtaining a certificate of good conduct;
- Marriage on the territory of Ukraine;
- Conclusion of any legal agreements with a notary.
Often, a translation of an internal Ukrainian passport may be required:
- When submitting documents to the embassies of other countries on the territory of Ukraine;
- To confirm the registration of a citizen of Ukraine abroad.
On the territory CIS countries, it is required to provide a translation of Ukrainian passport into Russian, even though the main information in the Ukrainian passport is duplicated in Russian. This is due to the fact that apart from the basic information, a passport may contain such important data as marital status stamps, records of children, residence registration and other information, which is indicated in the document only in Ukrainian.
We are always aware of the latest requirements of government agencies regarding paperwork, so you can safely rely on us in this matter.
The translation performed may be certified in two ways:
- By a notary (mostly to be submitted to state institutions, conclusion of legal agreements, etc.).
- By our Translation Agency stamp (mostly to be submitted to the embassies of foreign states, where the obligatory notarization of the translator's signature is not required).
Please note that according to the requirements of the Ministry of Justice, notarial documentation in Ukraine is performed only in Ukrainian. This norm is compulsory for both public and private notaries. In this regard, a notarial writ of execution on the translation of documents attested by a notary is performed in Ukrainian, which often entails the need for updating translation in the destination country. For your convenience, we provide a service of translating a notarial writ of execution into the language you need.
A friendly team, quality services, favourable prices for the translation of paperwork and its notarization are always there for you.